Today is my last day of freedom. I will start my 2 week liquid diet tomorrow.
I have class from 1:30 to 9:30. So I need to figure out what my last meal at school will be.
........
so I got home from school early, around 9. For lunch, at school, I had a chicken sandwich with fries. I wanted to eat something that I wouldnt be able to eat after the band. So for dinner I ate at one of my favorite fast food places, long john silvers. I had the chicken with a ice cold dr.pepper. My LAST carbondated, full of sugar, beverage!
I know some people (who have the band) can still eat fries, chicken, and the regular foods they used to eat, but I dont want to be one of those. I dont want to know what i "can" eat. I am going to tell myself that if it will go through the band too easily, then its something i CANT eat. I want the band to work for me. I want to be one of those success stories that lose all their weight and keep it off. I would love to be at my goal weight by this time next year, if not sooner!
I guess I will be sipping on my Dr.Pepper for the next 40 min. Then im done with carbonation and sugar!! =]
Be back tomorrow afternoon to write about my wonderful start to the liquid pre-op diet.

0 comments:
Post a Comment