new date

thanks janelle, I will still consider myself a feb's funky bandit!

My new date is Wednesday, March 3rd. I am glad that it is not much later. I had to be on my diet for just about 3 weeks instead of 2, but it's okay because I lost another 3 pounds! yay!

I am a little worried because I will be missing three classes that wednesday. Then on Saturday I have a very important project which involves outside activity that is worth about half my grade. I just hope that I will be okay, at least to just sit outside by saturday.

So i am going to try to be positive now. I havent been that hungry. I need to make sure I dont eat when I am not hungry, even if it is just a protein shake. I need to learn that when my body is not hungry, I dont need to eat. I have done great with that, but thats just because id rather not eat the carnation mix (though it doesnt taste bad).

Okay so my goal for before my surgery: fit into my jeans that I used to fit in in high school (3 years ago). I am sooo close! (i have lost a total of 18 lbs as of yesterday morning). I think about 5 to 10 more, then ill be wearing them!

1 comments:

Janelle said...

Wow, you are doing great so far on the weight loss! March 3rd is still close enough to february :)

Post a Comment