Pre-op Diet - Day one

Today seemed to go well, diet wise.

Started off good because I weighed myself and I lost 2 lbs the past 2 weeks, and I really wasnt trying to. (i was trying to enjoy good food before i give it up)

I had a dentist appointment, so i didnt eat (drink) until afterwards. however it took much longer than planned so I didnt eat my first carnation drink until 4 pm. Luckily my stomach wasnt growling so it wasnt that big of a deal.

4pm: chocolate carnation mix with 8 oz "mootopia" milk (im lactose intolerant, so this milk is lactose free; but it has extra protein so its a plus!)

7pm: beef ramen noodle broth

10:30pm: french vanilla carnation mix, with mootopia.

I realize this was not enough calories or protein for today, but i have a major tooth ache and my stomach is upset (not hungry). I hope to feel better tomorrow so i can eat/drink enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment