today started off well. i drank my carnation for breakfast and some soup for lunch.
My mom called the doctor's office to ask a question about my surgery. They said they will have the doctor call her back. Well he just called back, answered my question... then mentioned that HE is having surgery on his ARM this wednesday! which means that his recovery will go right through my surgery date. So it will probably be postponed to the following week. IM SO MAD! now i have to do this diet an extra week, and its not even for sure when it will happen. I almost dont care about not eating since ill just lose more weight, but i was just so happy to have it done! now im not even going to be a "feb's funky bandits." =[

1 comments:
Hey, just found your blog :)
This totally sucks! You can be an honorary member of Feb's Funky bandits still!!! I don't mind!
I hope it isn't put off too long!
Post a Comment